"No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings." - William Blake
- This website is hopefully temporary. When I have the new site up and running, I will let everyone know.
- Summer School classes start on Monday, August 4th. The English class will take place from 12:45-2:15 PM.
- Textbooks must be in hand by Tuesday, August 5th.
- Summer Reading Assignments
- Read Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro and A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams
- Complete assignments previously e-mailed and posted on Facebook page
- Assignments are due on Monday, August 4th.
- Summer Reading Test
- Take place on Monday, August 4th
- Covers both books (format will not be revealed in advance)
- The test will take about 40-45 minutes of the first class period.
- Have a black or blue ink pen with you because I will not be set up for lending pens yet.
- 1/2 inch or 1 inch binder to be used as your writing portfolio (this will stay in class)
- Notebook or binder with LOTS of paper. I suggest that if you get a notebook that you get two since the likely hood of needing the second one is rather high.
- black and blue for assignments
- 2 other colors for corrections
- highlighters - at least 2 colors
- sharpie marker (optional)
- #2 pencils (mechanical works too)
General Class Information
- Dead Words
- Independent Reading - Quarter II
- Reading | Independent Reading - Quarter III
- Instructions | Forum Instructions
- For more information on the UC Personal Statements check out this site.
- For more information on the Common Application check out this site.
page revision: 321, last edited: 24 Jul 2014 05:19